Thursday, March 1, 2007

SLEEP

Well... I haven't much to say recently, but I know all of my readers are dying for a new post, so I will try my best to indulge them (you'll let me know who you are right?)
I'll start out by confessing my bad habit. Sleep. I love sleep. I think I have a minor addiction to it. If I don't have to be somewhere in the morning, it is extremely difficult for me to get out of bed before ten o clock, even if I went to bed early the night before. On a normal day, when I work, I have to get up, so I don't have a choice to stay in bed. But when I have a day off, I can sleep all morning, and then take two naps during the day. It is ridiculous. I always have high hopes for getting all kinds of things done the night before my day off, but in the morning all I want to do is sleep and I don't care about the long list of things to do. That is kind of how it was today. I got up at 8, which is pretty good, but I went to bed at 10, so I had already gotten a good ten hours. But then, later on I fell asleep three times.
I just love it. When I am sleeping I feel peaceful, like I am floating in a happy place. Even if I have bad dreams, I still like it. The other night I scared the heck out of both of us when I woke up screaming at the top of my lungs. Ugh. It was weird to hear a blood-curdling scream come out of my own self. The silly thing was that all I was screaming at was a big spider that was falling on me (in my dream). It was so weird. Poor Jonathan. One time at camp, I scared the crap out of my whole cabin especially my counselor, Kelly, by screaming in the middle of the night. Also, I scared my family one night by screaming in my sleep at home too (two different times, I believe).
Anyway... enough of my boring sleep speech (it's making me want to go to bed).

2 comments:

Kelly said...

One time at camp...I remember you doing that to me too! Scared me to death! When I was looking through camp pictures to find one of you & Liz I found one of you guys on the very bed you were sleeping in when it occured! I actually thought of including that in my post but decided against it. :)

alicia marie said...

NOT FAIR!!! (the sleeping in till 10 thing...) I used to do that alot, when I didn't have to work, and now, I RARELY get to sleep in until 8!