Saturday, March 31, 2007

Quiz I took from Alicia's Blog

You Are A: Kitten!

kitty catCute as can be, kittens are playful, mischevious, and ever-curious. Like you, kittens hate getting wet. Kittens are often loving, but are known to scratch or bite when annoyed. These adorable animals are the most popular pets in the United States--37% of American households have at least one cat. Whether it is your gentle purr or your disarming appearance, you make a wonderful kitten.

You were almost a: Bunny or a Mouse
You are least like a: Frog or a DuckWhat Cute Animal Are You?

3 comments:

alicia marie said...

very cute, and suprisingly accurate! Would Jonathan ever let you have a kitty? you must miss them!

Anonymous said...

Hey there Kitten! It's me, Erika. I enjoy reading your blogs and all, but you need to e-mail me sometime! I miss talking with you!
Take care.

Love, Erika

Anonymous said...

Sage - on Sunday, we took this quiz too! I'm a Parakeet (makes perfect sense because I'm quite loud and obnoxious and people like mainly like parakeets becuase their feathers are so bright and pretty) Ira is a Puppy (loyal and big puppy-dog eyes) David is a bear-cub (big, loud, super super cuddly) I was almost a squirrel, Ira was almost a monkey and David was almost a Pony.