Saturday, January 5, 2008

Christmas

It all went by so fast I don't think I'll be able to remember enough to write about it. We spent almost two weeks in Idaho eating, sleeping, playing games, talking, shopping, opening presents, eating, sleeping, and oh yeah we ate and slept a lot. Hey, it was our vacation! We got to see a whole lot of friends and family. We saw even more than usual because my mom's brother and sister came to visit along with their families. We were really spoiled with presents since we had about four Christmases- one with Jonathan's dad's side of the family, one with Jonathan's mom's side of the family, one with my mom's side of the family and one with my dad's side of the family. Now do you see why we ate so much? We had a lot of fun. My pictures are limited since half of them we left on Jonathan's mom's computer. I'll post more when I can.


My brother and me, who by the way is taller than me now.

Four beautiful ladies- right to left: Cousin Brittany, Sister Brooke, me, Cousin Kaylen (sister to Brittany)

The family photo

2 comments:

pelican1 said...

Hi, Sage, it was fun to see your family after the many times I've heard you talk of them. I'm glad you had a great visit...welcome back to St. Louis - sorry we missed you. Allyn

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie! I'm sorry I didn't get to see you over Christmas, but it sounds like your vacation was about as crazy as ours was. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and a lovely New Year too! Love ya!
-Liz Allen