Thursday, February 22, 2007

Lists

Things I wish I were good at:

  • drawing
  • instruments
  • writing
  • words
  • speaking
  • dressing
  • thinking
  • plants
  • dancing
  • hair

Things I want to be when I grow up (in no particular order):

  • hotel/restaraunt owner
  • pastry chef
  • writer
  • interpreter
  • artist
  • teacher
  • secretary (i don't know why but it sounds fun)
  • rich

Things to do tomorrow (my day off):

  • clean the house
  • balance checkbook/pay bills
  • take books back to library
  • clean car- inside and out
  • get jonathan's hair cut
  • get mom birthday present
  • get sunday school photos printed out
  • read a book
  • play piano
  • tune guitar
  • go on date with jonathan

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Hi Sage! Now that Alicia has officially outed you I can come out of the shadows and say hi! (Hopefully you remember me and don't think I'm some scary blog stalker)I've thought about the three of you through the years & Alicia has given me little updates here & there but it'll be fun to get to know the grown-up Sage now. :)

alicia marie said...

I think it is funny that you don't think you are good at some of those things! Like dressing? I always think you dress so cute and funky! so maybe you meant dressing, like stuffing? like cornbread dressing? wow...that was really lame.

Good luck on your to-do list...that is quite ambitious! My list is always like:
-eat breakfast (which is hard for me)
-get out of the house and do something...
-make lunch
-get Judah down for a nap
-try to get ONE thing done during said nap
-try to make it until Brent gets home without losing it and blowing up at Judah!

Sage said...

Kelly- of course i remember you! and ummm... i am the scary blog stalker (not you). since i started reading alicia's blog, i saw yours, so i started lurking at your blog. since i have come clean, i guess i better start commenting on yours. can i put a link to your blog too?

Anonymous said...

Hello most beautiful of daughter-in-laws.How did you do on your list? Do you always stay up late to write? And what did you an Jon do for your date? I like your prayer that you put on here.