Saturday, September 1, 2007

A Humble Request

Okay I have put this off long enough. Part of coming to terms with this situation means being able to tell people, even if it is just in cyberspace. Monday I went to work to check my schedule. Once again I was not on it. Brandon asked to talk to me. I am sorry but I don't feel like going into details right now, but long story short I am no longer needed by the Pastry department, and therefore am without a job. Please pray for me right now. I am really sad and dissappointed. As you may know I was finally starting to really get the hang of that job and very much enjoy it. Now I am not sure what I want to do. Brandon talked to Louie (Nadoz manager) about having me be a shift leader at their new location, so that is one option, but I just don't know if I can handle doing that type of work again. Once again your prayers are appreciated.

4 comments:

alicia marie said...

Oh Sage, I'm so sorry. That is so rude of them to "let you go" and then not even tell you until you go in to find out what days you are working. How unbelievably rude!

I will be praying for you also, that God will bring along another job that is so much better in so many ways.

Anonymous said...

It's o.k., Sage. Just try to wait it out until things work out. Try not to crawl under the covers and just die- leave that to other people for a while. I know how it feels to get depressed about everything at once (at least that's how it feels- like everything is wrong all at once. Life can be so overwhelming.)

Kelly said...

Oh Sage, that's so hard! I'm sorry! I will be praying for a new job for you and that you will know where the Lord wants you!

Anonymous said...

If God shuts one door,He will open another, right now you get another vacation!! remember, you already had 2 job offers (in idaho)! love dad