Friday, September 28, 2007

George III

I am back from my extended and unannounced blog vacation. Honestly my life is just so dull I haven't had a darn thing to say. Except this- for my Art methods class we had to make an animal paper bag puppet. And not just any old typical glued on construction ears and eyes puppet. It had to be 3D, anatomically correct, and made out of creative materials. Let's just say I took those requirements to heart. Meet GeorgeIII-

Come on, are you surprised? You know how adorable I think turtles are. The puppets were due on Wednesday. Everyone showed their puppets (turtle, blow fish, rabbit, parrot, elephant, and butterfly) and we critiqued and graded them all. Then we ranked them from best to worst (in a nice way, of course). And guess who's everyone thought was the best? Mine. Duh! How could you not think GeorgeIII was the cutest turtle puppet you ever saw?


In case you forgot, here is GeorgeII.
(GeorgeI was my pet box turtle from long ago who ran away).


Here are the other turtles I have joyfully encountered since living here in Missouri.


Okay, so this one was at the zoo. But the rest were in the wild.

Have a good weekend. And don't worry, I'll be back soon.

26 comments:

alicia marie said...

I love George! And I love that you never name any of them differently. It makes them seem like Royalty. I can totally sympathize with you on the boringness of life....not much going on here either. At least I have a kid and pets to take pictures of. Otherwise, I'm not sure what I would do with myself!

Anonymous said...

Yes, George III is the best!
Now, show me a picture of the shelf you got for your kitchen.

Kelly said...

That is a great puppet! I can see why you won!

Michael and Mandy said...

Sage, you never amaze to cease me...I mean cease to amaze me.
Ribbit.

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam generic valium diazepam 10mg q serve - side effects of diazepam valium

Anonymous said...

xanax mg street value of xanax 1mg - alprazolam 0.5 mg street price

Anonymous said...

buy xanax online xanax side effects children - buy xanax no prescription cheap

Anonymous said...

buy xanax online generic xanax cost walmart - side effects yellow xanax bars

Anonymous said...

generic diazepam buy valium roche online - diazepam for dogs online

Anonymous said...

diazepam 10mg many diazepam 5mg get high - buy very cheap diazepam

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam 10 mg street price - diazepam online europe

Anonymous said...

generic ativan ativan withdrawal dreams - ativan good high blood pressure

Anonymous said...

where to buy xanax online xanax 1mg football - treatment of xanax withdrawal

Anonymous said...

buy lorazepam online ativan dosage/addiction - buy ativan us

Anonymous said...

generic ativan ativan side effects short term - is ativan and xanax the same thing

Anonymous said...

buy xanax online forum best way to buy xanax online - xanax high feel like

Anonymous said...

buy soma somanabolic muscle maximizer excel download - carisoprodol 350 mg vs flexeril

Anonymous said...

soma online soma side effects constipation - carisoprodol coupon

Anonymous said...

somas online buy somatropin online no prescription - generic soma dan

Anonymous said...

soma drug uses for carisoprodol 350 mg - buy discount soma online

Anonymous said...

buy soma online soma online india - soma drug dosage

Anonymous said...

cheap valium online buy valium online in canada - valium vs xanax which is stronger

Anonymous said...

buy valium online is buying valium online illegal - valium not working anxiety

Anonymous said...

carisoprodol drug drug interactions soma norco - carisoprodol 350 dosage

Anonymous said...

order ambien ambien 10 mg generic - ambien online purchase

Anonymous said...

buy valium online overnight delivery side effects snorting valium - cheap valium online