Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Long Version Part III: I watched Polyanna three times

I have not been slacking on blogging again, honest. I had all intentions of updating every day to get through this boring Long Version saga, but I broke our computer. The only way I am updating this now is the use of my school's computer lab. Hopefully our computer will be up and running soon.... or we are in trouble. This also will explain why I will not be posting any pictures today.
So on to Part III. I love Polyanna. If you have not watched that movie you better go watch it right now. If you are ever feeling sad all you need to do is pop in this flick and watch it a few times. Your heart will be warmed and your eyes will be brightened. I was getting anxious for my brother and sister to get her so to pass the time I watched Polyanna. then I found out that their flight was coming in late, so I watched it again to comfort myself. Then my sister came and I made her watch it with me once again (even though she has probably seen it as many times as I have). So that is the story of why I watched the movie Polyanna three times. Now I am feeling like I could go watch it again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I thought I was making YOU watch it again :)
brooke