Monday, May 19, 2008

Update- the short version

Jonathan is threatening to cancel our internet service if I don't update this thing so I thought I better get back into blogging. To make up for my prolonged absence I have prepared a long, enthralling, and yet entertaining post to catch you up on all the gory details of my boring existence. First of all I'll give the shortened version for those of you are easily bored.

1. We did not get the ugly green couch.

2. I survived the end of the semester.

3. We bought a new couch (like brand-new from a store!)

4. I watched Polyanna three times in one week.

5. I chopped my hair off, much to my husband's dismay.

6. My siblings (or Kids as Jonathan called them) ventured to Saint Louis and we had an awesomely wonderful time.

7. Jonathan survived the end of his semester (and got off the computer finally so I could update this danged thing)

8. We are now enjoying a short break from work and school in which I've been spending my time reading on the new couch and cooking new meals.

I am slowly but surely working on the long version so check back soon! (hopefully later today)

1 comment:

Erika Miller said...

New hair? Let me see! Let me see! Post pics...

Luv, Erika