Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Acting normal in Normal

Late Sunday night we left for Normal, Illinois which is two and half hours east of here. My Uncle Dan and Aunt Lynda live there with their teenage daughters Jessica and Lyndsey. It was a mini family reunion. My grandparents were there along with another aunt and uncle, Sandy and Walt. It was a fun mini vacation. We laughed a lot, slept a lot, ate a lot, sat around and did nothing a lot. Yeah that's pretty much it. Oh yeah I relaxed in their above ground pool and got a sun burn. That is always fun. Here we are playing Monopoly. I won of course. Can't you see the big pile of money?

My Grandparents


We got back late last night. Today I took Jonathan to see the botanical garden so he could enjoy the beauty too. Don't worry I'll post pictures later! If you are tired of looking at pictures of flowers and plants then that is just too bad.

2 comments:

Erika Miller said...

Wow! Sounds like you had a good time. Good pics too, glad to hear you won at Monopoly! That is just my favorite game ever! It's my time to pretend I'm rich and can blow as much money as I want on real estate! Fun!

Anonymous said...

Sage you really look like you are concentrating on that game! No wonder you have all that money- you take it very seriously.