Thursday, July 5, 2007

Mark Your Calenders

We are going to IDAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I am excited. But it is too far off to get too excited. I know you all want to be there to meet us at the airport so here are the details-
Itinerary
Tuesday, 07 August 07 Northwest Flight #1454
Depart: St. Louis, MO (STL) 1:46pm
Arrive: Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN (MSP) 3:20pm
Tuesday, 07 August 07 Northwest Flight #1277
Depart: Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN (MSP) 5:12pm
Arrive: Boise, ID (BOI) 7:13pm
And yes we will be arriving on Jonathan's birthday so have a present in hand.
We leave Boise August 18th EARLY in the morning. So get your appointments in with us now people, before it is too late!


Here is what we look like so you know who to look for.

4 comments:

alicia marie said...

yay! Judah and I will be there the 2nd-15th!!! although, we will be camping during the week of the 5th-11th, but we will definitely need to catch up! yayayayayay!

Erika Miller said...

Cool deal! That's awesome you guys are coming. Hope it's a fun time for ya!

Kelly said...

You are so funny! I love reading your posts - I always laugh! I'm way behind on all my blog reading this week so I got to laugh lots today! :)
Of course I would love to see you since it's been FOREVER but I also know how much you have to cram in on a visit home so no pressure! I would also love to see Alicia so maybe we could all go out for coffee or ice cream or something.

Anonymous said...

Sage- you are so beautiful!

You too Jonathan, I mean, not beautiful, but handsome.