Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Boring things I have been doing that I thought you would like to know about

  • walking/jogging on the Mississippi riverfront trail
  • reading (Shabanu and its sequel Haveli)
  • rearranging our bedroom
  • jump-roping... or is it rope jumping?
  • quilling paper
  • marking favorite recipes in old cooking magazines
  • registering for next semester (starts Aug. 20)
  • watching a whole heck of a lot of TV
  • watching way too many movies, which are as listed- (this is a bit embarrassing; try not to laugh) Emma, Virgin Suicides, A Streetcar Named Desire, The Princess Diaries, Thoroughly Modern Millie, Alice Adams, The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie
  • watching endless hours of Scrubs (please don't tell my sister, I don't want to give her the pleasure of knowing that I like her favorite show)

And THAT my friends, is what happens when work is ssssssssssssssslllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get your tv watching done while you can, because ther won't be any time for that when you get to Idaho. By the way , I'm sure tennis is in there somewhere, I just haven't spotted it yet! Love Dad

Anonymous said...

As soon as I read all those movies I forgot all about the request you made not to laugh - and I laughed and laughed. So, did you watch Scrubs in order? From the beginning, or what?

Kelly said...

Those are boring things, they sound perfectly relaxing to me!
And I just watched both The Princess Diaries and The Princess Diaries 2 on TV so no laughing here. :)