Monday, July 9, 2007

Recipe of the Week

Okay- because I love all of you readers out there dearly I wanted to share a dear recipe with you. But you have to promise you will make it. You have to. You will not regret it. It is delicious. And it is a top secret one from my work so promise you won't tell okay? I have made it at work and it was so good I wanted to make it at home. So I converted the recipe to normal measurements and tested it out on fourth of July. It turned out perfectly so here you go-
Peanut Butter Blondies
1/2 cup peanut butter
6 Tb butter (softened)
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 3/4 cup brown sugar
blend the heck out of all these ingredients together
slowly add
3 eggs
1/4 cup milk
Blend until combined
Add
1 1/4 cup flour
1 bag (12 0z) white chocolate chips
mix until combined
Spread evenly in a greased 15x10x1 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 min or until golden brown. Then eat and share with your family and friends. They will love you.
Here is what the final product will look like after it has been cut and placed in a tupperware. I would have take a picture before all that but I forgot.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness! Those look so good! Peanut butter anything makes me happy so I will definitely be making these soon. I would do it right now except I don't have any white chocolate chips left.

Erika Miller said...

MMMMMM........YUM.................MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!