Thursday, August 2, 2007

Water Lilies

I love water lilies. I did not discover water lilies, however, until we moved here. About a week after we moved into our house we set out to explore Tower Grove Park and found them in the manicured pond amid giant lily pads. They don't fully come into bloom until around this time but we have been anxious to see them. Early Monday morning I remembered the water lilies and had Jonathan take me to there so he could take pictures for me. It was fun. The frogs were croaking really loud. And a weird guy was going around clapping his hands... without stopping. Here are some of his best shots. (Jonathan's not the crazy man's)



And please stop by my older post- two year olds are pretty darn cute to see their adorable faces. The picture wouldn't load for some reason when I wrote it, but I got it to work now. I couldn't rave about how cute they were and not have the evidence to prove it, could I?

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Those are great pictures. I really like that 3rd one.
Do all the kids in your Sunday School class have blonde hair?