Thursday, April 26, 2007

Easter

Our Easter was bittersweet. We missed being with our families, but we didn't have to spend it all alone because our church had an Easter dinner potluck after the service. We stayed for that. The ham was good but the potatoes weren't as good as grandmas (naturally). No Easter candy for me though. It was probably for the best. My friend Karen told me she didn't even know what Easter egg hunts were when she was a kid. Probably because they wanted to stay focused on Jesus or something... Which I think is a pretty good idea since we get distracted with all the presents on Christmas. The sermon was really good. The whole service was probably the best Easter service I have ever been too, so that was cool. If you are in to listening to sermons (you never know) click here to hear sermons from our pastor. You can also see a video about our church we made to pass out to the people in the community. I am warning you though, because of the video, the website takes my computer forever to load.

No comments: