Thursday, April 26, 2007

Little Monkeys.... everywhere

Ariel's birthday was a few weeks ago (if you dont' know who Ariel is, then too bad, you are just going to have to go back and read my first posts). I wanted to do something to make her feel special, so I decided to bake some cupcakes for her and everyone at tutoring. Taste of Home magazine had a recipe for cupcakes that were too cute too pass up. I didn't bake them from scratch which I usually try to do, but who would when I needed to bake four dozen with only two muffin pans, and then decorate each and every one with that special little touch?



I also got her a pretty good present- a cute little teddy bear with lipgloss and nail polish stuck in its arms and a necklace around its neck, a slinky, silly putty, and the leftover m&m eyes. I think she looks pretty happy, don't you?

1 comment:

alicia marie said...

those cupcakes are too frigging cute!!! oh my word!!! I think I need to make those for Judah's b-day party next year! are those nutter-butter ears? b/c those are my favorite cookie....so cute!