Thursday, April 26, 2007

What now?

Unfortunately, it is super cram time for Jonathan, so I don't get to spend my free time with him. So I won't distract him, I bought two new video games to get addicted to. I should probably take advantage of the weather though. It has been really warm and sunny, although the past couple of days have been wet. I need to buy some food (my fridge is ready). I made my grocery and meal list tonight while watching The Office and Earl. Oh and here's a tip for all of you who shop at Cost-co and Sam's Club. Learn from my mistakes.

Things not to buy at Sam's Club (especially if you have only two people in your family):
  • honey
  • vanilla extract
  • any kind of spice or herb
  • produce
  • dairy
  • candy (you'll eat it all)
  • blue cheese
  • mayonaise, ketchup, mustard etc...
  • clothes for your mom (hey, it's one stop shopping!)

Feel free to add to the list!

One more thing... Please help me out here. What is the difference between Cheese Its and Cheese Nips? This has been keeping me up at night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheez-Its are far above the quality of Cheese Nips, particulaly if you have a sophisticated palate like I do.

Anonymous said...

Cheese Nips have been around longer, I think. (??) I remember eating them when I was a little kid. Personally, I think the flavor is better. Since Cheese Its are so heavily advertised, they are more popular to buy. Alot of people like the flavor better, but not I. I luuuv the Nips!

Erika

alicia marie said...

I found all that out about Costco....but some things I love to buy there are toilet paper (one pack lasts 6 months, you never have to think about it!) and paper towels, butter, plastic wrap and foil, gallon ziplock bags, trash bags, dog and cat food (not been recalled yet), we buy lots of stuff there, but I totally get you on the things not to buy....