Monday, May 14, 2007

The Office

This is my new favorite show. Jonathan and I have kingdom group on Thursday night, so we aren't able to watch it that often. I got the first season and first episodes of the second season on DVD from the library. The first season Michael Scott is just so obnoxious, we had to take a break from watching it because we just couldn't handle it. But the second season was hilarious. I have never laughed so much in my life. I am looking forward to seeing the rest of the episodes I have on hold at the library.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness! We LOVE LOVE LOVE The Office! We have both seasons on DVD and a lot of time we will just pop it in when there's nothing else on TV and watch the same episodes over and over. It's so funny! There are a few episodes that cross the line I think or at least get too close for me but it's still a stinkin' funny show!