Friday, May 25, 2007

Itinerary

So this is the potential plan I have mapped out for anyone who wants to visit. First it looked like just Brooke may be coming (you better let her, Ira!) but I talked to my mom last night and she said they are thinking about coming before the family reunion in the East. Once they read this exciting fun filled time I have planned, though, they won't be able to turn me down. Plus everyone else who reads it will be calling me up asking to visit too.
So here it is- based on arriving in St. Louis on Monday, then leaving on Sunday. I tried to link most of the places, so click for more info.

Monday Evening
-arrive in St. Louis

Tuesday
Morning
-The Gateway Arch (get it out of the way)
Mid-day
-Nadoz Cafe for Lunch
-SLU Campus/Samuel Cupples House
-Contemporary Art Museum (strictly for Brooke's benefit; free for students)
Afternoon
-Cathedral Basilica (supposedly has largest mosaic collection in the world; free admission)
Evening
-Dinner at home
- walk around Compton Heights neighborhood

Wednesday
Morning
-MO Botanical Gardens
Midday
-lunch at home
Afternoon
-City Museum (it's more of a Discovery Center than a museum)
-Anheuser-Bush Brewery (free admission)
Evening
-dinner at Joanie's Pizza

Thursday
Morning
-St. Louis Zoo (free admission)
-lunch at the Boathouse
Afternoon
-Art Museum (free admission)
-Science Center (free admission)
Thursday Evening
-dinner at home

Friday
Variety of Options to choose from
-Shaw Nature Reserve
-Butterfly House
-Grant's Farm
-Six Flags
-Cardinals Game
-Various Parks
-Fox Theater
-History Museum if not too boring (free admission)
-St. Louis Symphony
-and much much more!!

Saturday
Morning
-Soulard Farmer's Market
Midday/Afternoon
-lunch/relax at home
Evening
-South Grand for dinner and window shopping

Sunday
-church
-say goodbye

Of course none of this is set in stone. I just wanted to give you an idea of the options we have. Boredom or simple relaxation is not a part of this itinerary as you can see.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Sign me up!!!!!!

Kelly said...

Sounds good to me! Can I come visit and leave the kids at home? :)

Anonymous said...

Sage,
The tour looks very interesting. I can't wait to visit.
Love,
Mom