Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sage Nelson, Juror

Yep, my fears came true. I was picked to be a juror on the case. So now it's up to me (and a few others) to determine another's fate (truthfully though, God is in control, not us). I don't know how well I'll be sleeping tonight. I had a feeling I would get picked. I shouldn't have been so quiet during the "voir dire" examination (questioning of the jury panel). Dang shyness!
Think of me again tomorrow when I am serving my civic duty in the jury box, trying to sort out all the evidence in my brain. Thankfully the chairs in the jury box are padded so my rear is a bit better today.

p.s. Fall is here! I wore my new coat for the first time today. Yay!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh well I hope it's an interesting case at least. Mike has to call in every day this month to see if he has to go in for jury duty. Kind of a pain but we're almost half way through the month and his number hasn't been called yet. Hope your bum survived the day! :)