Saturday, October 27, 2007

Vote For Your Favorite

I was getting bored of my blog's "look". There are so many choices to choose from for blog layouts I want to try them all. Also I wanted to put a photo at the top. Below are five photos I am trying to decide between. Obviously it is hard to know what it will look like without seeing it at the top, but give it your best guess. All of these pictures are taken around St. Louis by Jonathan. View them all and vote at the end! I won't guarantee that I'll pick the most popular, but it sounds like fun anyway.






4 comments:

alicia marie said...

I voted for #1, but I think, if you have more blue sky at the top, and it's not cropped out permanently, it would look even more stunning!

Sage said...

Alicia, I took your advice on the first photo. Even though there are big things behind it, it may still work. Too bad it wasn't all sky :(

Anonymous said...

I vote for #1- with the big things. I think those big things behind the train are what makes this a great image.

Anonymous said...

I like the one with the mirror!also it has a" building for sale" sign in the corner! dad